At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. A Driver safe and efficiently transports guests to local destinations by operating a hotel car, van or shuttle. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotels communication base and compliance with local driving regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist guest with loading and unloading shuttles including luggage
2. Uses proper telephone and radio etiquette
3. Help guest schedule shuttle times and maintain those times
4. Knowledgeable on all safety and emergency procedures and aware of accident prevention policies
5. Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the Shuttle and other hotel areas
6. Assists guests with recommendations on the local area and stays informed about the hotel and DFW airport
7. Provides exceptional service and remains professional at all times
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.