posted August 13, 2019Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
The Hyatt Regency Lake Washington is excited to hire Full-Time Purchasing Clerk to join our Renton family!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Key responsibilities of a Purchasing / Storeroom Clerk may include but are not limited to:
•Unload and distribute all receivables and goods from the loading dock into the storeroom. Verify the quantity, quality, condition and type of all hotel goods received matches the invoices or freight bill, and meets hotel standards.
•Must be able to lift a moderate to heavy weight and have basic communication skills.
• Purchase, stock and issue material and services as needed and/or directed, to meet the day to day requirements of general hotel operations.
• Manage inventories according to established standards.
• Ship and receive all hotels and guest packages, maintaining proper package logs.
• Act and to resolve any foreseen shipping and/ or receiving issues.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including following all safety rules and regulations.
• Track and coordinate purchases with the requests/needs of all departments.
• Ensure accurate and timely coding and scanning of invoices.
• Perform duties in accordance with company standards, policies, and guidelines, Federal and State Regulations.
• Perform any other tasks, including cross training as requested by Purchasing Manager.
• Understand and respond to all guest needs in a timely and professional manner.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and cleaning of your uniform, paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, paid Family Bonding Time, Adoption Assistance, complimentary parking, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, free colleague meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and many more!
When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 700 properties worldwide.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
1053 Lake Washington Blvd N
Renton, WA 98056
347 Room Hotel
Located on the shores of Lake Washington, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport perfectly combines the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest with modern amenities. Enjoy access to downtown Seattle, Mount Rainier National Park, Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park, and more. Spend your time shopping, dining, or hiking, then return to a comfortable room in Renton.