posted August 19, 2019WoodSpring Suites Riverside Norco
Directs and controls the activities in the lobby and front desk area to ensure that guests receive outstanding customer service according to company standards and NHMC policy. Directs other employees and prioritizes job duties when General Manager is away from the hotel.
Acts as Manager-on-Duty, GSR in the absence of staff due to call-off, termination, or resignation.
Provides friendly and responsive front desk service to guests, while also ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from departing guests.
Ensures that all service provided is consistently prompt and courteous, designed to meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
Inspects guest rooms and public spaces to ensure compliance with Brand Standards and to confirm rooms and property are guest ready.
Responds to any/all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
• Organizes, confirms, processes, and conducts all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations; greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Secures payment; verifies and adjust billing. Verifies customers' credit, and establishes how the customer will pay for the accommodation. Computes bills, collects payments, and makes change for guests.
• Provides leadership to the team with ongoing training and coaching; leads by example.
• Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
• Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
• Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
• Performs bookkeeping activities such as making cash deposits, completing daily audit, running reports, posting payments to guest folios.
• Responds to guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
• Prepares housekeeping duty rosters for move-out and stay-over cleans.
• Inspects/stocks housekeeping carts for service preparedness.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Creates an operating environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction, meets with and solicit comments from guests on a regular basis to determine their level of satisfaction with guest services and facilities.
• Maintains proficiency in all location computer and software systems.
• Assists other employees in completing their respective duties, as necessary, to achieve guest ready rooms, public areas, and outstanding customer service.
• Responds to emergency situations.
3221 Hamner Avenue
Norco, CA 92860