posted November 14, 2019Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Located only 1/3 of a mile from LAX and a few miles (5 km) of Los Angeles Forum and Hollywood Park Casino. At the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, guests can enjoy our 557- room hotel, an outdoor pool, a fitness center, free WIFI in public areas, complimentary shuttle from and to LAX. We are a diverse hotel and our hands on 24/7 staff is multilingual to help with luggage storage, dry cleaning/laundry, and tours or tickets. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and a computer station.
At Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport we believe in creating memorable experiences where our associates and our guest feel valued and care for. We’re in search of two hotel engineers who are energetic, passionate, personable and fun to join our team Crescent!
As a Crescent managed hotel, our property offers the following benefits for full time associates:
* Paid time off after 90 days of service, the associate starts accruing after day one
* Vacation time after 6 months of service, the associate starts accruing after day one
* Holiday Pay after 90 days of service
* Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Annual Review & Merit Salary increases
* Customer service-based incentive programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A complimentary lunch buffet is provided daily by the hotel
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality standard.
2. Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g., "room care").
3. Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
4. Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
5. Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters, completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
6. Maintain the building exterior and "curb appeal" (e.g., snow removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
7. Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
8. Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
9. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
10. Operation of heavy machinery.
11. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
12. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
E-Verify Disclaimer: Crescent Hotels and Resorts participates in the E-Verify program.
Please Note: We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
9750 Airport Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045
561 Room Hotel
We are just a mile from LAX Airport, with complimentary shuttle service, and a mile from Manhattan Beach. Centrally located, everything in L.A. is right here: shopping, dining and entertainment. We're a quick hop to Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and the 405. Lounge by the outdoor heated pool, work out in the Fitness Center or get together in over 14,800 square feet of banquet and meeting space. For great food and drink, just stop by Comfort Restaurant or Brewsters Beererie for over 100 beer choices. From flat screen TVs to free high speed internet access to the cozy, restful Four Points signature bed, each of our 549 rooms, including 20 Jr. Suites, has everything in place to completely relax. Just sit back and enjoy the pool or runway views.