posted August 20, 2019Horseshoe Bay Resort
The Food and Beverage Administrative Assistant’s position is responsible for assisting each food and beverage outlet throughout the Resort with administrative, orders, inventories and payroll tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Complete purchase orders for Food and Beverage outlets and send to Accounting for approval and processing.
• Costing and sourcing food items for new menus for Food and Beverage outlets.
• Track and maintain inventory of office supplies.
• Responsible for typing all administrative paperwork for Chef’s which pertain to payroll data; including uniform deductions and ordering uniforms.
• Maintain Chef notes.
• Order china, silver, glass and uniforms as needed for all Food and Beverage outlets.
• Attend weekly Food and Beverage meetings maintaining notes to discuss upcoming programs with department heads and other HSB Resort staff.
• Process work orders after the monthly Food and Beverage maintenance walk through.
• Book reservations for holiday dining events throughout the Resort.
• Occasionally book in-house meetings for department supervisors as requested.
• Maintain filing system.
• Maintain and distribute weekly schedule.
• Excellent language, spelling, writing, editing and proofreading skills and telephone etiquette.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer and Power Point; fax and copier machines.
• Typing minimum 40 wpm, filing and general office skills required.
• Customer service or hotel experience a plus.
• Communicate and disseminate information accurately.
• Must have neat and clean overall appearance.
• Maintain proper associate professional dress standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.