posted September 20, 2019Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North
We are currently looking for a Guest Service Agent to join our team.
As a Guest Service Agent, you’ll be responsible for providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Key responsibilities of a Guest Service Agent include:
• Checking guests in and out of the hotel in a efficient, courteous and professional manner
• Ensuring that special requests are noted and fulfilled
• Communicating with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any special requests/needs
• Promoting and selling special hotel programs, special rate packages and upgrades when appropriate
• Interacting with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner and assisting guests with any questions, directions, etc.
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
The ideal Guest Service Agent candidate will have two years of customer service experience, exceptional communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who can deliver total guest satisfaction.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Strong computer skills
• Pleasant telephone demeanor
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Welcome to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim-North, located just six miles from the Disneyland® Resort. Our all-suite hotel, is less than 20 minutes from John Wayne Airport (SNA) and within 40 minutes of LAX. A Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor®, this Anaheim hotel is the only Embassy Suites with direct shuttle service through ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) to and from the Disneyland®Resort. Service is available one hour before the Disneyland® Resort opens daily and a half hour after the Resort closes. The shuttle is not available from 11am-3:30pm. Shuttle vouchers are sold at the front desk for a nominal fee.
Wake up in the bedroom of a suite and prepare a snack in the living area, where a refrigerator and microwave offer the conveniences of home. Our two-room suites are also furnished with sofa beds, a great option for families. The complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning will jumpstart your day at the Disneyland® Resort or the Anaheim Convention Center. Join us at our nightly Evening Reception*, where snacks and drinks are complimentary.
Host any function at our hotel, including a celebration in our Grand Ballroom for 350 guests. Consult with our planners to tailor your event, from corporate meetings to weddings. Enjoy access to our fitness center, our indoor pool and casual on-site restaurant or take advantage of the 24-hour business center.