posted August 31, 2019WoodSpring Suites Clearwater
WEEKENDS AND NIGHTS REQUIRED
Provides friendly and responsive front desk service to guests, while also ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from departing guests.
Ensures that all service provided is consistently prompt and courteous and designed to meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
Cleans the lobby and public restroom; washes and folds laundry; and assists other staff in preparing check outs to be guest ready.
Responds to any/all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
• Organizes, confirms, processes, and conducts all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations; greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Secures payment; verifies and adjusts billing. Verifies customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation. Computes bills, collects payments, and make change for guests.
• Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
• Maintains proficiency in all location computer and software systems.
• Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
• Keeps records of room availability/inventory management, and guests' accounts.
• Performs bookkeeping activities including running reports, posting payments to guest folios.
• Records guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
• Contacts housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Responds to emergency situations.
• Cleans and maintains common areas within the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, to company standards.
• Assists guests in checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other employees in completing their respective duties, as necessary, to achieve guest ready rooms, public areas, and outstanding customer service.
• Cleans and maintains lobby, entrance doors including snow removal from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Works in laundry room area loading and unloading washers and dryers and folding items.
• Notify General Manager or Maintenance Technician of any major repairs.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Serves as Manager-on-Duty in General Manager and/or Lead GSR absence.
• Prepares housekeeping duty rosters for move-out and stay-over cleans.
• Inspects/stocks housekeeping carts for service preparedness.
• Inspect rooms for guest readiness.
• Other duties as assigned.
WoodSpring Suites Clearwater is an extended stay hotel unlike any other. A 100% smoke-free hotel, we only offer non-smoking hotel rooms. Three room layouts, allowing one-to-four guests per room, are available including accessible rooms. Queen beds in every room, leather sofas in select rooms. A pet-friendly hotel - some pets are welcome (see policy overview below). A fitness center, guest laundry room, and free basic wi-fi and free parking are always available for every guest as are vending machines. In-room kitchens, in every room, are complete with a stove, microwave oven, full-sized refrigerator and freezer and lots of cupboard and counter space as well as a prep sink. Additional kitchen items are available, for a fee, at the front desk during office hours.
Guests choosing WoodSpring Suites Clearwater for their extended stay hotel needs while staying in the St. Petersburg / Largo / Pinellas Park area will enjoy maximum savings of time and money if they use their in-room kitchens to store, prepare, and enjoy meals and food. To ensure a simple experience, guests can find dozens of grocery and retail shopping options as well as dining options nearby including some within easy walking distance. Enjoy options like Wawa, Walmart Supercenter, Einstein Bros. Bages, Taco Bell, LongHorn Steakhouse, Chili's, Chipotle, SUBWAY, Smashburger, Siam Thai & Sushi, Wendy's, Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Pizza Hut (delivers), Publix Super Market, Family Dollar, Burger King, Dunkin' Donuts, Culver's, Outback Steakhouse, CVS, Walgreens, Winn-Dixie (grocery), Dollar General, Panda Express, Arby's, Cracker Barrel, Chick-fil-A, Panera Bread, Domino's, Walmart Neighborhood Market, and many more.
No matter how long you stay with WoodSpring Suites Clearwater, you will be surrounded by a welcoming, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Our goal is to provide you with an extended stay hotel experience you are going to enjoy. Our fitness center, free basic wi-fi, in-room kitchens, free parking, guest laundry room, and weekly rates are all designed to ensure comfort, convenience, and savings.