posted September 22, 2019Horseshoe Bay Resort
Attendants take guest orders in the restaurant while executing the highest standards of customer service. This includes providing and maintaining guest satisfaction, food-service quality, and cleanliness of the restaurant outlet.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
● Serve all guests in prompt and friendly manner.
● Arrive on time, in uniform, prepared to work.
● Attendants must possess knowledge of spirits, beer, wine, food, current food trends and cocktail recipes.
● Handle all bar tickets through MICROS order system.
● Set up the restaurant for the days business.
● Be able to stay on feet for 8 hours at a time.
● After last guest leaves, clean restaurant.
● Turn paperwork in to Manager on Duty.
● Also handles all banquet event orders as needed.
· Must have neat and clean overall appearance.
· Must be able to walk as a daily routine.
· Must be able to ascend/descend stairs as a daily routine.
· Must be able to communicate and disseminate information accurately, either written or verbally, with the general public or associates.
· Must be able to comprehend reading materials.
· Ability to work flexible hours.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.