posted November 6, 2019Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kansas City Lee's Summit
The Host-Hostess is responsible for coordinating the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
• Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
• Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
• Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
• Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
1301 NE Windsor Drive
Lees Summit, MO 64086
54 Room Hotel
Our hotel in Lee's Summit, MO is only 15 minutes away from Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman Stadium, homes to the Kansas City Chiefs and Kansas City Royals. When travelers stay at our renovated hotel they'll be minutes from the shopping at Independence Center and Summit Woods Crossing. Along with a close location to shopping, the hotel is near the Truman Medical Center, St. Luke's East Hospital, and Silverstein Events Center. If guests are staying for business we are near , Harmar, Maruka USA and CVS CareMark. For the outdoor enthusiasts, Longview Lake, Fleming Park, Paradise Park and Powell Gardens are just a short drive away. Our hotel offers daily free hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, an indoor pool and business center. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lee's Summit, our guests are our #1 priority.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: