You will want to work here!
People are our greatest assets. TPG Hotels & Resorts is proud of its ability to recruit, train and retain the best hospitality personnel in the business. The Residence Inn a newly built hotel due to open in October is a great place to build your career!
We are looking for the right candidates to fill our Front Office Supervisor positions for the AM shifts and PM shifts.
AM shifts are from 7:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
PM shifts are fro,m 3:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
What you will be doing
What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supervise the Front Desk staff. Ensure new associates are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve job expectations. Evaluate the staff’s job performance and coach and counsel as necessary. Clearly communicate to associates the standards of performance and their role in contributing to individual and team success. Ensure all required training occurs including orientation, safety, fire, alcohol awareness, food handling and blood-borne pathogen. Ensure staff compliance with internal controls, policies, procedures, standards and regulations. Insist on a work environment that is free from harassment.
- Supervise and process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Supervise and process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
- Supervise and process pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Other duties and tasks as requested by management.
- Requires open availability
- Two or more years of Hotel Front Desk Experience
- Display consistent professional leadership with effective listening and communication skills
- Ability to supervise staff, daily operations and resolve operational problems in compliance with polices and procedures.
We offer a HIGHLY COMPETITIVE benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS!