Banquet Servers are responsible for the execution of proper service, breakdown, and resets of banquet functions. Banquet functions include coffee breaks, meal events, weddings, corporate events, and festivals catered by the resort in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• TABC certified and Tips Trained required. Must be 18 years or older to serve alcohol.• Previous banquet serving experience, preferably in a resort setting.
• Requires a working knowledge of ala carte, fine dining as well as white glove practices.
• Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Must comprehend reading materials and speak, read and write English.
• Neat in appearance and well groomed.
• Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant and polished.
• Requires problem solving abilities.
• Proper treatment and storage of food/company equipment.
• Maintain a clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
• Must be able to interact with co-workers and have a sense of TEAM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.