posted January 29, 2020Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bryan College Station
The Host-Hostess is responsible for coordinating the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
• Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
• Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
• Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
• Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
4613 South Texas Avenue
Bryan, TX 77802
60 Room Hotel
Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station, located one block away from Texas A&M University. Guests will love our location's proximity to all of A&M's home games and events. In addition, our hotel is minutes from the George Bush Presidential Library and Messina Hof Winery. Our beautiful guest rooms in Bryan, Texas offer a redesigned work space for today's busy traveler including an ergonomic desk. Our Marriott hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily, along with our free WiFi. Guests can relax in our heated indoor pool and refreshing hot tub, or keep up with their workout routine by using our fitness room. We offer all the convenient amenities travelers expect, delivered with a healthy side of Texas-sized hospitality. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station, our guests are our #1 priority.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 60,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: