posted October 7, 2019Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
The Driver is responsible for transporting guests in the hotel shuttle.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives vehicle from hotel to appropriate destinations according to assigned schedule during overnight hours while obeying all state and city traffic laws.
• Carries guest luggage to and from vehicle.
• Adheres to policies and procedures outlined in company Fleet Safety Policy at all times.
• Cleans and services vehicle and completes vehicle maintenance log.
• Possesses a valid state driver’s license for type of vehicle driven.
• Ensures safety measures and devices in company vehicle are in proper working condition.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• Minimum of one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age due to insurance requirements.
• Pre-employment, post-collision and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
1330 Northland Drive
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
119 Room Hotel
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie is one of the most centrally situated hotels in Eden Prairie. Our convenient location is only a 15 minute drive to downtown Minneapolis & the MSP Airport. The world famous Mall of America and ValleyFair are both located within a 10 mile drive and provide hundreds of options for family fun, dining & entertainment. Located in Eden Prairie's business district and by fun things to do, we are the perfect location for both business and leisure travelers. Our complimentary shuttle service runs M-F within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. Free WiFi is available, and our business center, meeting space & guest room technology will exceed all business needs. Guests can start their mornings off right with a free hot breakfast served daily, and relax in our indoor or hot tub. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, our guests are our #1 priority.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: