The Host-Hostess is responsible for coordinating the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
• Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
• Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
• Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
• Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
Located within walking distance of Baylor University, McLane Stadium and Magnolia Market, our pet-friendly extended stay hotel is surrounded by shopping and dining options. Minutes from businesses such as L-3 Communications, SpaceX, and the Dwyer Group, our location caters to business and leisure travelers. While visiting it's easy for travelers to visit many area destinations including Spice Village, Richland Mall, Dr. Pepper Museum and more! Guests are sure to be impressed by our guest suites which are twice as large as traditional Waco hotel rooms, featuring full-size kitchens, separate living and sleeping areas, and free WiFi. Breakfast is on us each morning with our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and guests can relax in our indoor pool, hot tub & 24-hour fitness center. Our location also boasts laundry facilities, and our free Residence Inn Mix, Monday-Wednesday evenings.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 60,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: