JOB TITLE: Room Attendant
REPORTS TO: Executive Housekeeper
BASIC PURPOSE: Clean and supply all daily assigned rooms and report all damage, mechanical deficiencies, suspicious activities or theft in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
1.Clean guest rooms and stock with appropriate supplies in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations. To include but no limited to:
- Picking up trash
- Changing linen and making the bed
- Cleaning entire bathroom
- Sweeping and dusting guest room
- Cleaning the windows and balcony (80%)
2. Retrieve, stock, restock and store the housekeeping cart according to prescribed housekeeping, safety and security procedures and regulations. (5%)
3. Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority room requests from the Senior Housekeeper. Turn in keys and unused supplies at end of shift. (5%)
4. Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction. (5%)
5. Report any missing articles, damage or mechanical problems to the Senior Housekeeper and turn in articles left in room. (3%)
1. Coordinate with Housekeeping Supervisor on work priorities and provide assistance when needed. (2%)
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: No formal education required
Experience: Prior housekeeping experience desirable
Skills and Abilities: Must be able to communicate in English
Must have the ability to clean rooms during an eight hour working day
Self-starting personality with an even disposition
Ability to meet standards of appearance
Can communicate well with guests
No. of employees supervised: None
Hours Required: Scheduled days and times may vary based on need
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Anaheim Portofino Inn & Suites is more comfortable than ever with spacious designs, and several room types to choose from including kids suites, king suites, and affordable deluxe guest rooms. Guests can experience our spacious rooms and take advantage of our everyday low rates and exceptional location – right next door to Disneyland!
Our unique Anaheim hotel near Disneyland® Resort has been recognized as "The Most Beautiful Hotel in Anaheim" and is the top choice for guests visiting Disneyland® Park, Disney California Adventure Park® and Anaheim Convention Center.