As a Golf Starter/Marshal you are to welcome all members and guests and ultimately responsible for the pace of play on any given day. Ensure proper tee time sequence throughout the day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Obtain copy of tee sheet for both starters and marshals and obtain two way radios.
• Ensure the members and their guest adhere to their assigned tee times based on the tee sheet.
• Record cart numbers and turn times at all times.
• Marshals are to monitor pace of play at all times per the pace of play schedule.
• If a group is out of position the marshals notify them and intervene by notifying the pro shop. The pro shop staff will make the second notification of the group being out of position.
• Assist member service with pulling out carts and putting them away.
• Monitor the driving range to make sure range balls are stacked and available to the members and guests.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• A valid Drivers license and a satisfactory MVR for insurance purposes.
• Previous experience is preferred.
• Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English.
• Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.