White Lodging, one of the fastest growing hotel management companies in the country, operates more than 90 premium hotels, 30 restaurants and 20 brands in 20 states. We are currently seeking energetic, ambitious, customer service driven associates to join our growing hospitality team at our Teaneck
The restaurant server serves food and beverage to restaurant guests in a timely fashion ensuring excellent service and guest satisfaction every time. Must be willing to I.D all guests and monitor beverage consumption of guests as to not overserve.
• Provide high quality service to all guests
• Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
• Complete all necessary set up, side work and closing duties as assigned
• Check restaurant before, after and during shift for cleanliness and remove any debris
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
• Know any daily features and specials the restaurant is offering
• Use suggestive selling and up sell items to increase the check average of the restaurant
• Take guest orders correctly, read the order back to the guest and ring orders correctly into Micros. Check screen before sending order to make sure any modifications to order are correct.
• Check food presentation before taking the food from the kitchen to the guest. Hot food hot and fresh.
• Check guest satisfaction with food quality within two bites
• Make sure check is presented correctly, free from errors and in a timely manner.
• To follow and comply with all WL cash handling policies and end of shift paperwork
• To follow all WL policies of work procedures and attendance
• Learn and maintain all information regarding the hotel and engage in pre-shift
• Promote teamwork and friendly safe work environment
• Any other reasonable duties required
• Follow all WL standards of uniform
• Know all the bar products on offer to the guest
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to apply directly through our website by following the link below:
Our Hotel in Teaneck NJ features stylishly updated guest rooms, dedicated concierge floors, the M Club, Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Bar, as well as an experienced sales and events team to plan and execute flawless meetings and events. Featuring 26,500 sq ft of event space, our hotel in Teaneck serves as an ideal meeting facility and wedding venue. Perfect for getaways, business meetings and lavish social events, Marriott Teaneck offers updated guest rooms and luxury suites with all the comforts of home. The ideal spot amongst hotels in Teaneck for sporting events at MetLife Stadium, the Marriott at Glenpointe is just minutes away from all the action. As a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner with stylish accommodations and a health club and spa, make Teaneck Marriott the ideal choice for a hotel in Bergen County.
The Marriott Teaneck at Glenpointe is managed by White Lodging. In 1985, White Lodging started as a one-hotel company in Northwest Indiana. Today, the company is one of the hospitality industry leaders, combining development, ownership and management into one continuously growing package with 168 premium-branded, select and full service hotels in 21 states along with more than 30 restaurants, totaling nearly $1 billion in revenue. Our nearly 9,000 associates strive to maximize the value of every asset, guided by our core values of growth, accountability, ethics, impact, reliability and genuine care.
To become the most desired and highly valued developer, owner and manager of leading brand full and select service hotels in the United States.