At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Houseperson - Events is responsible for setting up and breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, etc and ensuring client specifications are met in regards to room set up and general requests from team. Maintaining a positive attitude and and professional work ethic is important while interacting with guests and everyday work.
-TripAdvisor 2019 Certificate of Excellence
-Dallas Morning News – 2018 Top Workplace
-Dallas Business Journal – 2018 Best Places to Work
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
· Ability to communicate with guests and clients
· Must have physical stamina to consistently lift moderate amounts of weight
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Refined verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, weekends, and holiday shifts