posted January 1, 2020Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston-Willowbrook Mall
The Host-Hostess is responsible for coordinating the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
• Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
• Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
• Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
• Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
7655 West FM 1960
Houston, TX 77070
72 Room Extended Stay
The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Houston-Willowbrook Mall is an all-suite, award-winning hotel in the heart of Northwest Houston, Texas. Our extended stay hotel is conveniently located next to Willowbrook Mall, and is within walking distance of entertainment, shops and restaurants.
Visitors can stay in any one of our accessible, one- or two-bedroom suites and enjoy separate living and sleeping areas, a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary WiFi, and 37-inch flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels.
Our rooms offer a fully equipped kitchen for guests to cook a meal, or they join us each morning for a complimentary hot full breakfast. We also provide an evening social, available Monday through Thursday. We'll even do our guests' grocery shopping, if needed.
We invite guests to work out in our fitness room or take a refreshing swim in our indoor pool and spa.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 60,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: