posted February 1, 2020Residence Inn by Marriott Denver North/Westminster
The Host-Hostess is responsible for coordinating the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
• Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
• Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
• Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
• Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
5010 West 88th Place
Westminster, CO 80031
94 Room Extended Stay
Our Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster by Marriott is the premiere hotel in Westminster for those seeking an extended stay in an unbeatable location. This Westminster hotel is settled just minutes from major area businesses including Ball Corporation and Lockheed Martin. Guests will also enjoy easy access to the surrounding hiking and skiing areas. Additionally, we are convenient to Regis University and Colorado University. At our Residence Inn Westminster, each smartly-designed and modern suite features a fully-equipped kitchen, separate living room, king-sized bed, and free wireless internet. When travelers decide to book at our extended stay hotel in Westminster, they will be treated with our free, deluxe breakfast each morning with a variety of options. Guests can enjoy a social hour every Monday - Wednesday at our Residence Inn Mix.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 60,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: