posted January 1, 2020Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Park Central Area
The Night Auditor is responsible for computing, recording, and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keeps accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions.
• Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
• Makes daily deposits (as applicable).
• Verifies room charges and rates; verifies register has appropriate starting cash.
• Manages daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report.
• Submits reports to corporate office as appropriate.
• Performs duties of a Guest Service Agent.
• Performs and documents security walks on a regular basis.
• Implements proper procedures in emergency situations.
• Assists in setting up breakfast area as directed; replenishes breakfast items as needed.
• May be required to make management decisions in manager’s absence.
• Completes laundry as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• Minimum of one to three months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Ability to multi-task; strong organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
9169 Markville Drive
Dallas, TX 75243
78 Room Extended Stay
Travelers enjoy our convenient location in North Dallas, off I-635, near Texas Instruments and Richland College in the Park Central area. Set within close walking distance of a number of corporations, this hotel offers a central location with easy access to Dallas attractions. We are nearby sites including the Galleria Mall, Dallas Arboretum and Dallas World Aquarium.
Guests can relax at our extended stay North Dallas hotel in a spacious private suite and enjoy home cooking in a fully equipped kitchen. We are ready to host a small function for up to 15 guests in this Dallas hotel’s 238 sq. ft. meeting room and keep in touch in the business center.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 60,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: