The Host-Hostess is responsible for coordinating the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
• Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
• Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
• Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
• Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
Located off I-35, the Country Inn & Suites By Radisson®, Owatonna, MN provides a convenient stop on the way to the Twin Cities. Visitors enjoy easy access to the Owatonna Hospital as well as area attractions like Cabela's, the Reptile & Amphibian Discovery (RAD) Zoo and Medford Outlet Center. Corporate travelers can work with ease when taking advantage of our free high-speed Internet access. And when our guests are ready to head out, the hotel’s complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast gives them energy for wherever the road takes them. While out on the town, our guests can experience a variety of Owatonna restaurants, and then relax with a dip in the indoor heated pool or a soak in the whirlpool tub when they come back.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: