posted October 10, 2019Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Room Attendant to join our team at our Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center property.
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining assigned guestrooms.
Key responsibilities of a Room Attendant include:
• Cleaning assigned guestrooms in accordance with company standards (changing bed linen, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
• Replenishing amenities and supplies in assigned guestrooms
• Stocking and maintaining Housekeeping cart
• Reporting maintenance issues to Supervisor immediately
• Greeting guests in hallways in a pleasant and friendly manner
The minimum qualifications for the Room Attendant position are:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to move perform frequent and repetitive movements, including bending and stooping
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
• Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of the minimum number of rooms assigned
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
• Previous cleaning experience preferred
Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning, evening, night, and weekend shifts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality & our unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you are looking for.
Positioned directly across from Courthouse Park and only a seven-minute walk from the city’s convention center, Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center makes it easy to get to downtown meetings and events. Planning your own conference or wedding? We offer more than 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including the beautiful Sierra Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate 800 guests. To ensure your meeting attendees a hassle-free arrival, we also offer complimentary shuttle service to and from Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) and the Amtrak station.
You can hop off the complimentary shuttle and get right to work by using the free Wi-Fi to catch up on emails. Or, de-stress after your day of travel with a dip in the heated swimming pool. Key amenities and services include: