Chartwell Hospitality is seeking a highly motivated individual to lead an experienced team for a high-end select service Hampton Inn, scheduled to open in Summer 2020 in Nashville, TN. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of urgency, personal initiative, and determination, be able to drive sales and exceed expectations of both team members and guests. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record of successfully managing a hotel's overall operation. A strong leader that can create a motivating work environment develop team members and deliver results while upholding all brand quality standards and maintain budgeted revenues and expenses.
- Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong working relationships.
- Performs Sales duties including marketing calls, attending community business functions, qualifying and retention of an in-house group and corporate business, and assisting Director of Sales with hotel sales strategies.
- Meets all Accounts Receivable standards, and conducts monthly calls to ensure aging is current.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Allocates funds, authorizes expenditures, and completes in budget planning.
- Reviews monthly financial reports and knows at all times where the hotel stands against budget.
- Manages human resources functions of the hotel by controlling turnover, motivating employees, focusing on employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Protects the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Follows company policies and procedures and can effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Ensures hotel is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA, EEOC, Wage Hour and Health laws.
- FIVE (5) YEARS HOTEL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE, Hilton preferred
- Passion to provide exemplary guest service
- Ability to create and develop a dynamic team
- Must be flexible
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Proficiency with basic computer (PC) and office technology
- Degree in Hotel or Hospitality Management a plus
- Local market experience a plus
- Life & AD/D
- Voluntary Life
- Critical Illness
- Long/Short Term
- 401-K with company match
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- Compensation: Based on Experience
Please complete the assessment at http://survey.devinegroup.com/?key=CHTWL-GMCORP to be considered.