Join us in introducing our Newly Renovated, Independent Lifestyle Hotel to Historic Charleston!
An experienced hotel sales manager who will thrive selling Charleston and a new, independent lifestyle hotel
• Generate hotel awareness through direct phone sales; outside sales calls, hotel site visits and networking events
• Work closely with sales and marketing team to solicit, sell and confirm group business required to meet budgeted sales goals.
• This position requires a high degree of independent judgment and discretion on decision making.
• Negotiate, draft, generate and confirm/sign group contracts that ensure hotel budget and revenue targets are achieved.
• Follow up on all business inquiries and leads and qualify business to generate group room nights and associated food and beverage revenue to impact RevPar performance.
• Communicates accurate information on in-house groups to help hotel associates service their needs most completely. Maintains daily contact with in-house groups.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals and direct activity goals to include; outside sales calls, prospecting calls, site inspections, entertainment and networking events as outlined.
Competitive Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance; 401K; Paid Time Off
If the heart of Charleston had an address, this would be it.
Our guest rooms make the ideal home base from which you can explore all that Charleston has to offer - on foot. From the famed open-air market to the world-renowned restaurants and quaint horse-drawn carriage rides, it's all outside our front door.