posted October 13, 2019TownePlace Suites Pittsburgh Airport/Robinson Township
The Driver-Night is responsible for transporting guests in the hotel shuttle during the overnight hours.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives vehicle from hotel to appropriate destinations according to assigned schedule during overnight hours while obeying all state and city traffic laws.
• Carries guest luggage to and from vehicle.
• Adheres to policies and procedures outlined in company Fleet Safety Policy at all times.
• Cleans and services vehicle and completes vehicle maintenance log.
• Ensures safety measures and devices in company vehicle are in proper working condition.
• Assists in cleaning and organizing all public areas including, but not limited to, lobby, restaurant, hallway, poolroom, exercise room, elevators, and stairways as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• Minimum of one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age due to insurance requirements.
• Pre-employment, post-collision and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
1006 Sutherland Drive
Robinson Township, PA 15205
93 Room Extended Stay
This Marriott hotel offers a convenient airport shuttle to help you travel with ease to and from PIT. Nearby, guests will find the Robinson Township Mall, the Montour Trail, and the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, our extended-stay hotel is your ideal destination while visiting the Robinson Township area. Business travelers can utilize our business center, free WiFi, and on-site laundry. In addition, our hotel offers a 22 person meeting space for your next event. Families will love our complimentary breakfast buffet, or you can prepare meals in your very own in-suite kitchens. Relax and unwind after exploring Pittsburgh in our indoor pool and hot tub area, or squeeze in a workout with our 24-hour fitness center.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: