posted November 12, 2019Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport/Robinson Township
The Driver is responsible for transporting guests in the hotel shuttle.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives vehicle from hotel to appropriate destinations according to assigned schedule during overnight hours while obeying all state and city traffic laws.
• Carries guest luggage to and from vehicle.
• Adheres to policies and procedures outlined in company Fleet Safety Policy at all times.
• Cleans and services vehicle and completes vehicle maintenance log.
• Possesses a valid state driver’s license for type of vehicle driven.
• Ensures safety measures and devices in company vehicle are in proper working condition.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• Minimum of one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age due to insurance requirements.
• Pre-employment, post-collision and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
1004 Sutherland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
103 Room Hotel
Located near the Pittsburgh Airport, our new modern hotel provides an ideal stay for area businesses, shopping & events. Our free airport shuttle for guests provides travelers worry-free transportation to and from the Pittsburgh International Airport. Guests will find great shopping and dining options, only a short walk away! Spend a day indulging in some retail therapy at The Mall at Robinson, Robinson Town Centre & IKEA Pittsburgh. Our Marriott hotel is a short drive to the events at the KeyBank Pavilion and Robert Morris University. Situated off of I-376, guests can conveniently explore downtown Pittsburgh. Take time to visit downtown attractions Heinz Field, PNC Park, Pittsburgh Zoo & the Andy Warhol Museum. Guests will enjoy the modern amenities we provide, which includes free WiFi to keep you connected or free breakfast for the most important meal of the day.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 60,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: