posted October 13, 2019Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to support in the daily operation and leadership of our Housekeeping Team at our Homewood Suites Seattle.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
• Checking rooms (check-out and occupied) daily to ensure that the quality standards are being maintained by the Room and House Attendants
• Ensuring that all guest rooms, public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction and revenue
• Reporting all maintenance issues to Ground Control in a timely manner
• Assisting with/expediting special guest requests such as requests for extra towels, blankets and/or pillows
• Working with team members to develop their skills
• Assisting team members in securing all supplies and tools necessary for the completion of their jobs as the need arises
• Assisting team where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests
The ideal Housekeeping Supervisor will possess strong communication skills, a clear understanding of guest service in a hotel environment and demonstrate the ability to supervise others.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum six months housekeeping supervisory experience in a hotel property of similar size and quality; experience in a 4 Star or 4 Diamond property preferred
• Knowledge of Hotel policies applicable to housekeeping, especially those relating to safety and security of guest and Hotel property
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach and move continuously to inspect rooms on all floors of the Hotel
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible
• Ability to read and write basic English in order to complete forms such as a room status report and/or room inspection form
• Ability to provide clear direction, instruction and guidance to team members
• Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Multiple language abilities preferred, fluency in English required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
1011 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
195 Room All Suite
From the moment you step into the beautiful and relaxing lobby of our downtown Seattle hotel, you'll begin to feel the stress of everyday life go away. Relax by our fireplace or unwind while watching one of the 50-inch LCD televisions while our friendly and attentive staff makes you feel at ease.
Our Seattle extended stay hotel offers a home-away-from-home experience with our amenities, services, and well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Select guestrooms and suites feature full kitchens with stove, refrigerator, microwave, kitchen utensils, and dining area setup. Homewood Suites Seattle is one of few hotels with kitchens in Seattle.
Of all the Seattle hotels near Pike Place, you'll find ours an excellent choice for lodging close to all the major points of interest in the Emerald City. If this if your first visit to the area, you will be quite surprised at the sheer number of things to see and do in Seattle. When you choose the Seattle hotel rooms of the Homewood Suites Pike St/Convention Center, you'll be in close proximity to the dining and shopping of Pike Place Market, and numerous other must-see attractions in Seattle's bustling and vibrant downtown area.
Sports fans will love being just a short 10-minute drive from Safeco Field and Century Link Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders. Additionally, we're just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market, Seattle Space Needle and the Paramount Theatre and just one block from the Washington State Convention Center & Trade Center and ACT Theatre Seattle.