posted September 16, 2019InterContinental Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
As a Restaurant Host/Hostess, you would be responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Welcome guests and ascertain their dining needs
* Seat guests and manage the seating chart
* Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
* Perform opening and closing duties, as needed
* Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
* Ensure knowledge of menu
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
* 2-3 year experience in a luxury setting preferred
* Open table knowledge
Airport badging not required.
Dynamically-designed as the ultimate destination for both leisure and business, and enviably the only hotel connected to the airport, this stunning, brand-new property is also seamlessly accessed by direct road with dedicated parking or light rail. Relax in sophisticated guest rooms and luxury spa, dine in 3 outstanding restaurants or host an event in 25,000 sf of meeting space, all conveniently located only 20 minutes to the downtowns of Minneapolis or St. Paul and 5 minutes to Mall of America.