posted September 16, 2019AC Hotel Santa Clara/San Jose Airport
We are currently looking for a Laundry Attendant to join the team at our new AC Hotel by Marriott Santa Clara.
As the Laundry Attendant, you’ll be responsible for efficiently collecting, sorting and cleaning laundry in order to provide high quality laundry for our guests.
- Key responsibilities of a Laundry Attendant include:
- Sorting laundry
- Operating washers and dryers
- Pressing linen and folding towels
- Storing and stocking clean laundry
- Ensuring that the work area is clean and neat at all times and free from safety hazards
- Notifying supervisor of malfunctioning equipment, supplies needed, and/or damaged linens, to ensure that the laundry operation is running at the maximum efficiency level
The minimum qualifications for the Laundry Attendant position are
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with a variety of cleaning chemicals
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time
- Ability to make repeated and continued movements of the shoulders, elbows and hands (below waist and overhead movements)
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
- Previous laundry attendant experience preferred
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning, evening, night, and weekend shifts
Located just five miles from San Jose International Airport and minutes from some of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley, AC Hotel San Jose Santa Clara offers a refreshingly elegant and thoughtful experience for the modern business traveler. Blending Spanish roots and a European soul with the authentic local vibe of the rich Santa Clara Valley, the property is a sophisticated oasis away from the hustle and bustle of life. Designated as a LEED Silver Certified hotel, the property features 188 guest rooms and suites across 7 floors and includes two meeting rooms, media salons, and 5,000 square feet of outdoor gathering space. Guests will enjoy on-site parking and a sophisticated patio experience with a swimming pool, outdoor fireplace and lounge seating.
Evolution Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
One of four AC Hotels in development in Silicon Valley, AC Hotel Santa Clara/San Jose Airport will be strategically located near major tech companies such as McAfee, Intel Corporation, SAP Center and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). San Jose International Airport will be a quick commute five miles southeast on U.S. Highway 101, and the new Levi Stadium, Santa Clara Square and Santa Clara Convention Center will also be nearby. AC Hotels, one of Marriott’s newest brands, is inspired by a European heritage with a mission to provide travelers the essentials of a uniquely different experience, simply and beautifully.