Joella's Hot Chicken is growing and always looking for great people to join our team! We are on a mission to bring people the best Southern hospitality and cuisine and we take pride in serving our award-winning, made-in-house menu items.
POSITION: Cold Station
- Maintain proper par levels of colds sides / Dipping sauces
- Prepare sammies, salads, waffles and maintain Joella's food quality standards
- Effective communication with the saucer position to ensure perfect timing for hot fresh food
- Ensure FIFO rotation of all products
- Follow and maintain Joella's plating and packaging procedures
- Performs other job functions as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year in restaurant/kitchen service role
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-starting personality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of restaurant/kitchen operations
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Joella's is an Equal Opportunity Employer