posted October 19, 2019Residence Inn Sacramento Cal Expo
The Residence Inn Sacramento Cal Expo is seeking a highly energetic and motivated individual to join our amazing team.
Provides customer service to guests of hotel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Greets, registers, suggestively sells rooms, issues room keys, assigns rooms to guests and sets wake up calls in an efficient, warm and friendly manner.
* Ensures guest safety by following established security procedures including fire/tornado procedures, key security and guest privacy.
* Date stamps, sorts, and tracks incoming mail, faxes and messages.
* Records and communicates guest special requests and problems to appropriate department and ensures they are addressed in a timely and acceptable manner.
* Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and local attractions and provides travel directions.
* Accurately checks out guests and communicates departures with housekeeping staff.
* Accurately computes bill, collects payment, makes change for guests and makes deposits according to management cash handling procedures.
* Makes, confirms and cancels reservations via telephone, computer and in writing.
* Answers and routes internal and external phone calls in an articulate, friendly manner using prescribed procedures.
* Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to ledger.
* Deposits guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
* Maintains the shift-to-shift log accurately to ensure proper communication between shifts is maintained.
* Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the hotel lobby and front desk area.
Located blocks from the California Exposition State Fairgrounds. This newly renovated all-suite hotel features complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and free parking. Wind down your day with our Residence Inn Mix which features a light evening snack, and complimentary beer and wine. You can also take a dip in our outdoor pool or get a workout in at our 24-hour fitness center. Inside your thoughtfully-appointed guest suite, you'll find a spaciously designed layout with separate areas for living, working and sleeping. Suites feature fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, oven, stove and full-size fridge. You can also get out and enjoy Northern California by experiencing the 23-mile American River Parkway with fishing, boating and picnicking, shopping at Arden Fair Mall with over 150 unique shops, walk to more than 20 restaurants or take a ride down to Old Sacramento.