Our Administrative Team is a force of nature—made of up individuals who seem to be able do it all and then some. They are driven, 100% committed to our mission and our brand, and love connecting with new people, plus they can manage just about any personality that comes their way.
We’re currently seeking a Design & Special Projects to execute design-related tasks determined by the Design and Executive Team. Our dream candidate is flexible, impeccably mannered, an effective collaborator, loves a challenge and is a true diplomat.
(Inside tip: great environment for learning, growing and moving forward.)
Design team interaction and follow-through:
• Coordinate with SH Group Design Team to execute and manage design-related projects on property
• Coordinate and execute all on-property design elements (i.e. festive decor and Art Basel installations)
• Help with other projects as needed including but not limited to: Uniforms, events, branding, etc.
• Address all comments from SH Hotels executives with regards to design and built environment
Adherence to Look-Book:
• Look-book standards are adhered to in public spaces
• Working with housekeeping team to ensure standards are enforced
• Ensure landscaping is picture-perfect, and in-line with brand and mission
• Work closely with landscaping team to ensure we uphold 1 Hotels natural feel
1 Hotel South Beach retreat is inspired by 600-feet of white sand beach on the Atlantic Ocean. Designed for comfort, using reclaimed materials, it is one-of-a-kind, naturally.