posted December 10, 2019Crowne Plaza Los Angeles-Commerce Casino
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
3. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
4. Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
5. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
6. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
7. Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment. Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Welcome to the newly renovated Crowne Plaza Los Angeles- Commerce Casino, within minutes of the local business and industrial communities, as well as 10 minutes from downtown Los Angeles. The Crowne Plaza Los Angeles is attached to "the World's Largest Poker" Casino- The Commerce Casino.
Conveniently situated between Disneyland® and Universal Studio®, this hotel is less than 30 minutes from Los Angeles (LAX) International Airport, Hollywood Burbank (BUR) and Long Beach (LGB) airports. Discover easy access to the Los Angeles Convention Center, Local Universities, Citadel Outlet Shopping, Staples Center, L.A. Live, Microsoft Theater and Dodgers Stadium.
Relax in our stylish newly renovated guest rooms, including 10 suites, featuring a contemporary home décor. Each room is furnished with a 32-inch flat screen television, signature bedding, a large work desk with complimentary wireless and wired Internet. Stay fit in our Fitness Center, hang out by our roof top pool, or relax in Meridian Day Spa.
Host your next meeting in one of spacious meeting facilities, including our ballroom with built in stage, which can accommodate up to 1100 guests. With our Crowne Plaza Meetings Director, we take your meeting from A-Z, making the Crowne Plaza “The Place To Meet”.