Situated on a 750-foot stretch of private beach, Carillon Miami is Florida’s most comprehensive Spa and Wellness Resort. Carillon provides everything needed for a dream getaway: sumptuous lodgings, tempting food, a luxurious spa, invigorating workouts, sparkling pools, pristine beach, and much more.
The Wellness Concierge is responsible for, but not limited to, contacting every guest prior to arrival, booking all spa treatments, salon, health and healing and fitness services. The Wellness Concierge (WC) needs to be able to explain services and classes to guests in a clear and enthusiastic manor. The WC is also responsible for the checking in and checking out of all guests services in a professional manner as well as, checking in all Day Spa Guests and resident’s Visitors. At all times the WC needs to ensure that Carillon Miami Beach operational policies and procedures are adhered to as well as the LHW standards.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform other job-related duties as directed.
• Adhere to all Carillon Miami Beach standards and the LHW Standards.
• Keep the facility impeccably neat and clean at all times.
• Report and document any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
• Have a thorough working knowledge of Carillon Miami Beach services, hours of operation, facility, etc.
• Recognize the importance of “sales” in every aspect of their role and be responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Spa management team.
• Has a practice of a self-care so there is a modeling of a healthy lifestyle.
• Willingness to learn new techniques in healing.
• Participates in Health and Healing ongoing training.
• Understands they are a part of a team committed to optimizing the health of our guests.
MANAGEMENT REPONSIBILITIES: N/A
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum two-years guest service experience required, cash handling experience
• Hospitality experience preferred.
• Spa Experience preferred.
B. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Computer knowledge required
• Must demonstrate a professional, efficient manner with the ability to work and interact with a variety of people.
• Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations.
• Must possess minimum typing skills of 30 w.p.m.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language both verbally
Carillon is about wellness and balance. Here, the energy of the Atlantic sets the stage for guests to craft the type of vacation they want without ever having to leave the property. The 150 all-suite resort cradles guests in comfort and serenity, and nourishes body, mind, and soul through health-conscious dining options and Miami’s most comprehensive fitness and wellness programs.
Guests have all-included access to more than 40 group fitness classes, a two-story indoor rock wall, and daily wellness lectures, as well as complimentary use of the spa's healing Thermal Experiences.
Carillon does not impose any preconceived idea of what wellness should be, allowing guests to define their own experiences, which may include enjoying in craft cocktails, indulging in traditional food choices, or doing nothing at all. However guests spend their time at Carillon, they can expect the highest level of service and attention to detail.