Come see the opportunities that we have to offer!
Responsible for the preparation and service of menu items to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely and manner, resulting in guest satisfaction.
• Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
• Welcomes and connects with each customer.
• Offers customer demonstrations and samples using brewing equipment.
• Respond to customer needs and say “thank you” to every customer. Responsible for providing our guest with exceptional, attentive service.
• Responsible for maintaining proper and adequate set-up on a daily basis, including the requisitioning and stocking of all products.
• Responsible for greeting guests in a courteous and friendly manner, while suggesting product to enhance customers experience and meet sales goals.
• Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
• Responsible for inputting orders into a register at the POS and create a check for each customer.
• Responsible for receiving cash from guests, make change, verify validity of charges, record charges, and insure vouchers are properly executed in order to balance all monies.
• Responsible for securing all beverages, food and other equipment items, deposits, cash drops and securing banks.
• Responsible for performing general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by your supervisor to adhere to health standards.
• Responsible for the set-up according to established standards and company guidelines.
• Must perform as any sales attendant in providing exceptional guest courtesy, having complete knowledge of all product and menu items, including preparation, and suggestions.
• May be responsible for clearing and busing the lounge tables in the absence of bus person.
• Responsible for supporting other associates during periods of peak business.
• Responsible for the set-up and preparation work for the next shift or day.
• Demonstrates creating the Starbucks Experience.
• Practices the WinStar World Hotel Culture and ensures all cultural expectations are implemented and regularly practiced throughout the hotel.
• Supports hotel’s training needs and efforts.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Knowledge of appropriate service ware and menu items.
• Must have the ability to read, speak and write the English language in order to communicate with guests.
• Must have the ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
• Must have the ability to operate beverage and toaster equipment.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
compensation: 9.00 + tips
When you walk into the WinStar World Casino Hotel from the casino gaming floor, you enter a new and exciting destination. With attractive guest rooms and deluxe suites, choose from 1399 rooms that fit your taste and comfort. Inside you’ll find sensational amenities and state-of-the-art facilities. The hotel offers all of the luxuries of home, plus some extras like complimentary turn-down service upon request. You will find several wonderful amenities: Terrace View Café offering an array of delicious selections 24 hours a day, Rotunda Bar and Pool Bar serving cocktails and light food. Enjoy some shopping at one of our two gift shops. Enjoy our state of the art physical fitness room and then relax by your choice of resort-style two pools.
Winston Hospitality is a creative, energetic and passionate company, dedicated to the highest standard of service and quality in the hospitality industry. Winston Hospitality has built a reputation in the industry for developing and operating hotels with an emphasis on quality and a focus on long-term financial success.
Winston Hospitality offers many hospitality services, including management, development, rehabilitation, repositioning, and hotel ownership. Our senior management team brings years of experience and a wealth of knowledge to each of these areas and is strongly committed to ensuring the satisfaction of our guests and of our partners.