posted December 4, 2019WoodSpring Suites Austin Round Rock
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains the hotel and hotel rooms in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and the Head Room Attendant to clean each room and hotel public spaces to brand standards ensuring guest readiness.
Performs a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel including cleaning guest rooms and public spaces. Washes and folds laundry and occasionally performs the duties of the on-call overnight shift. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public spaces to be cleaned during shift.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of the Room Attendant’s shift.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
* Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.) to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and organized.
• Washes and folds laundry.
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager
Full job description attached.
WoodSpring Suites Austin Round Rock (formerly Value Place Round Rock) is a new kind of extended-stay hotel. Our hotels are designed for business and personal travelers who intend to stay a week (or longer). Kitchens in every room allow you to store, cook, and eat food to save time and money. A table in each room is ideal for working and eating. Lots of room to relax and refresh. Many of our policies and amenities vary from traditional/nightly hotels.
Say hello to WoodSpring Hotels, an extended stay hotel company with two great brands: WoodSpring Suites and Value Place. Explore our more than 210 extended stay hotels across the nation where you’ll find a warm, welcoming environment, friendly staff, super clean, comfortable accommodations and well-designed kitchens in every room – all at affordable rates.