posted December 31, 2019Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!House Attendant
The House Attendant at our property delivers a welcome to guests by cleaning hotel corridors, landings, stairs, delivering supplies to housekeeping associates, responding to guest requests, vacuuming, cleaning carpets, removing trash, mopping, sweeping, and performing cleaning throughout the facility.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Working safely by wearing provided brand-standard uniform, identification, recommended footwear, and protective equipment such as gloves; following safe work procedures including key control
· Using tools and cleaning agents and maintaining inventories of work-related supplies and chemicals
· Checking and maintaining physical condition of the facility; checks and maintains cleaning equipment
· Collecting and removing trash both inside and outside the hotel
· Assisting facility maintenance personnel
· Ability to clean and perform housekeeping duties in a lodging facility
· Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
· Time Management capability to accomplish work within established parameters
· Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, respond
· to guest requests, and ensure guest satisfaction
· Perseverance to complete work efficiently with attention to quality and detail
· Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – clean, organized and refreshed hotel
· public areas
· Other duties as assigned by supervision
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest offers an ideal location in the heart of South Orange County in the Foothill Ranch area. Surrounded by the Saddleback Mountains, our Lake Forest hotel is minutes from Mission Viejo, the Irvine Spectrum and Rancho Santa Margarita.
Wake up to a cooked-to-order breakfast in the Garden Grille and the evening enjoy dinner or room service. Our lobby bar also offers the perfect spot to unwind with a drink and cozy up by the fireplace.
Each guest room at this hotel in Lake Forest offers an HDTV with premium channels, comfortable plush bedding and a Keurig coffeemaker. Catch up with work at the desk with free WiFi access or head to the fitness center for a workout. We also offer a heated outdoor pool and whirlpool.
Business travelers will appreciate our flexible meeting rooms and 24-hour business center, as well as free WiFi throughout the hotel. The Pavilion Pantry is open 24-hours, offering a range of snacks and ready-made meals for your convenience.