posted January 2, 2020Renaissance World Golf Village Resort
Come be a part of our Team as a Housekeeping Aid/Runner at The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort!
|Position Description:||To perform a combination of tasks that maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.|
1. Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
2. Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests
3. Stock and maintain cleanliness and organization of storage closets
4. Walk all assigned buildings or floors to ensure all are free of linen, trash, or equipment
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
3. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Benefits1. Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
2. Competitive Pay
3. Growth Potential
4. Paid Time Off
5. Associate Cafe
6. Free Parking
7. 401K Matching
8. Employee paid Life Insurance
9. Atrium Employee Resort Room Discount
10. Marriott Associate /Friends of the Family Resort Room Discounts
Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company headquartered at Deerfield Point in Alpharetta, GA, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
Atrium Hospitality is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe the contribution of our employees to organizational success is enhanced, and not limited by, their age. We celebrate the differences and believe that together we are a stronger, more united organization. Atrium Hospitality wants our employees, regardless of age, to feel valued. We are proud to be part of the AARP Employee Pledge Program — a nationwide group of employers committed to developing diverse, high-performing organizations by leveraging workers of all ages.
We are Atrium Hospitality . . . Come Grow With Us
Our location near I-95 takes travelers to the gates of our Historic District, where sailboats and pirate ships are moored to the esplanade. Guests can sit in a charming hacienda, dine on tapas and listen to live cannon and musket fire from Castillo de San Marcos. Our Resort sits inside World Golf Village and a short walk from the IMAX Theatre. When guests are not enjoying the Florida sun, they can explore our game room, beauty shop and restaurant, or cool off in our outdoor pool. We feature a wide range of event space options, including a gazebo and the largest convention center between Atlanta and Orlando. Each hotel room or suite comes with a pillowtop mattress, flat-screen TV and room service. Guests can start their day with coffee in their room or a cup of Starbucks in our lobby as they enjoy views of Slammer & Squire Golf Course.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.