posted January 2, 2020Renaissance World Golf Village Resort
Come join our Team at Renaissance World Golf Village Resort!
|Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service ensuring that guest rooms and public areas meet high standards of cleanliness and are properly presented. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.|
1. Completely clean and maintain hotel guest rooms and public areas within the hotel, including but not limited to:
a. properly make beds
b. clean bathrooms
c. replenish all paper items
d. replace soiled linens with clean linens
e. clean glass and mirrors, dust and polish furniture and equipment
f. replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies
g. replace burned out light bulbs
h. empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
i. clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner
2. Operate, stock and maintain room attendant cart to carry linens, towels, toiletry items and cleaning supplies
3. Perform deep cleaning as instructed by supervisor
4. Maintain cleanliness and organization in all work areas
5. Uphold departmental standards of quality/timing
6. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, report damage, theft and found articles to supervisor
7. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to supervisor
8. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
Benefits1. Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
2. Competitive Pay
3. Growth Potential
4. Paid Time Off
5. Associate Cafe
6. Free Parking
7. 401K Matching
8. Employee paid Life Insurance
9. Atrium Employee Resort Room Discount
10. Marriott Associate /Friends of the Family Resort Room Discounts
Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company headquartered at Deerfield Point in Alpharetta, GA, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
Atrium Hospitality is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe the contribution of our employees to organizational success is enhanced, and not limited by, their age. We celebrate the differences and believe that together we are a stronger, more united organization. Atrium Hospitality wants our employees, regardless of age, to feel valued. We are proud to be part of the AARP Employee Pledge Program — a nationwide group of employers committed to developing diverse, high-performing organizations by leveraging workers of all ages.
We are Atrium Hospitality . . . Come Grow With Us
Our location near I-95 takes travelers to the gates of our Historic District, where sailboats and pirate ships are moored to the esplanade. Guests can sit in a charming hacienda, dine on tapas and listen to live cannon and musket fire from Castillo de San Marcos. Our Resort sits inside World Golf Village and a short walk from the IMAX Theatre. When guests are not enjoying the Florida sun, they can explore our game room, beauty shop and restaurant, or cool off in our outdoor pool. We feature a wide range of event space options, including a gazebo and the largest convention center between Atlanta and Orlando. Each hotel room or suite comes with a pillowtop mattress, flat-screen TV and room service. Guests can start their day with coffee in their room or a cup of Starbucks in our lobby as they enjoy views of Slammer & Squire Golf Course.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.