Now Hiring: Hotel Restaurant/Food Service Servers
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Working at our food service outlets means you are many times the first or last greeting our guest receives in the day! Your friendly smile and cheerful customer service attitude sets the tone for our guests to enjoy what the day brings to them. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
The Server performs guest service in the dining room, bistro or food service outlet by making sure that all dining room guests are seated at clean and properly set up tables, that all guests receive prompt attention, have their orders promptly prepared and served, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next guests. The server cheerfully serves guests, takes food orders and provides follow up for satisfaction. The server has thorough knowledge of all food and beverage items, correct plate presentation, and temperature controls.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events
• Make decisions and solve problems in the interest of 100% guest satisfaction
• Carefully monitors the operation of the F&B outlet and assists the manager in identifying and solving present and potential guest problems
• Concord and Brand operational policies and procedures, including safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Engage with and understand our guests, including discovering and responding to guest needs through clear and pleasant communication
• Comply with a dress code that prohibits displaying tattoos, piercings in excess of one per ear, and unnatural hair colors, such as blue or pink
• Available to perform many different tasks within the hotel kitchen during each shift
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
This stylish hotel near the University of Dayton Arena offers all of the comfort you expect from a Marriott hotel. Our well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer luxury bedding, mini-refrigerators and Free Wireless Internet. The Bistro is the food and beverage destination for great breakfast choices in the morning and cocktails and dinner options during the evening. Guests can keep fit in our Fitness Center, unwind in the indoor pool or just enjoy a cocktail in our Fireside Lounge. This Dayton hotel near University of Dayton is close to many area businesses such as GE and Taylor Communications. Our Courtyard is minutes from downtown Dayton, Dayton Convention Center, Dayton Art Institute, Schuster Performing Arts Center and Wright Patterson Air Force Base and Museum.