posted February 11, 2020Vespera on Ocean- Autograph Collection Hotel
Vespera on Ocean is a brand-new hotel within Marriott's Autograph Collection, located steps from the ocean and central boardwalk in scenic Pismo Beach, California. At the heart of the Vespera on Ocean will be a full-service, three-meal, 200+ seat upscale restaurant, with a bar/lounge, patio with unobstructed ocean views, poolside dining, interior banquet space, and an event lawn for private functions. At the center of the restaurant is a custom-designed open kitchen.
We are currently looking for a Dishwasher to join our team at our Vespera on Ocean property.
As Dishwasher, you’ll be responsible for providing cooks and servers with clean wares needed for the guests’ dining experience as well as for performing general and routine cleaning tasks.
Key responsibilities of a Dishwasher include:
• Washing dishes by hand and/or placing them in a dishwashing machine
• Transferring supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand and/or by use of hand truck
• Restocking all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Sweeping and mopping floors, washing work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks
• Moving trash and garbage to designated areas
• Performing other duties as assigned, which may include, but is not limited to the following: loading and/or unloading supply trucks, setting up banquet tables, assisting with food preparation
• Following all safety and sanitation standards
The ideal Dishwasher candidate will be detail oriented, have a passion for delivering excellent service, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Prior dishwasher experience preferred, but not necessary
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels, instructions and basic requests
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Ability to move perform frequent and repetitive movements, including bending and stooping
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Ability to handle, carry and/or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality's unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you're looking for.
Embodying an upscale beach house-inspired design, Vespera on Ocean offers a fun, active, and stylish escape for guests to relax, unwind, and enjoy the best of Pismo Beach. The perfect hub for adventure and excitement we offer a unique blend of East Coast charm with West Coast sensibilities. Designed for the active traveler we provide guests an array of on-site luxuries and activities, including a one-of-a-kind outdoor space featuring a sparkling pool and spa, bar, and event lawn with fire pits. Rooms include elegant interiors, oversized bathrooms, large windows and private balconies overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Whether you are simply traveling through or staying with us, Vespera on Ocean invites you to experience a taste of beach living.