posted March 11, 2020Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Tech Center-Englewood
Exciting Opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager in Englewood/DTC area! ***A minimum of two years of work experience in hotel sales field is highly preferred***
We are seeking an individual who embody the core values that are integral to our success:
Transparent & Accountable
Humble, Respectful & Dedicated
Create Value for Stakeholders
This position will be responsible for generating top line revenue to meet or exceed budget expectations for the property. Responsibilities include effectively soliciting existing/potential accounts and business generators to contribute to the overall revenue of the hotel. Through the use of provided tools, the ideal candidate must be able to effectively communicate with both clients and management and be a motivated, self-starter as well as able to take direction with a desire to contribute to the success of the property and the entire company.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve monthly top line revenue goals and increase the market share of the hotel.
- Seek out new business generators and strive to build and maintain relationships with them.
- Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts, while adhering to the established parameters and policies of the hotel.
- Train employees the importance of the hotel sales effort and how they can contribute to it.
- Manage time effectively. This person will be expected to manage time between sales calls, research, and tasks assigned.
- Conduct research using all methods available, on existing and potential business generators to help gain new revenue for the hotel.
- Must be able to respond to inquiries in a timely manner even when away from hotel.
- Act as the 'face and voice' of the properties in the community.
- Maintain strong relationships with top producing clients.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent listening skills
- Exceptional detail in follow-up
- Strong computer skills
- Must have reliable access to vehicle for transportation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of work experience in hotel sales field is preferred
Compensation based on experience. Bonus plan available for successful attainment of specified goals.
Employment and job discrimination is prohibited by several federal and state laws including, but not limited to, Title V11, EPA, ADEA, and ADA. These laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, employees and/or candidates are encouraged to visit www.eeoc.gov. Employment is offered by the hotel, not Banyan Tree Management. Each hotel is independently owned. The hotels are operationally managed by Banyan Tree Management. Each hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
7380 South Clinton Street
Englewood, CO 80112
92 Room Hotel
Exceptional hospitality awaits you! Come and experience Mile High Hospitality at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites- Englewood located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center. Modern metropolitan commerce meets rustic Rocky Mountain charm, the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Denver Tech Center- Englewood is your home for Colorado business. Work-week travelers enjoy the convenience of a Light Rail station less than one mile away, while weekend warriors are thrilled with the many natural wonders of Cherry Creek State Park, which is close to this Englewood hotel's property. Located two miles from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, the hotel's address places you only moments from the 1,000 businesses that call the DTC home. Hotel guests can enjoy amenities such as Complimentary Breakfast Buffet served daily ,free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access to keep you connected, a heated indoor pool and a whirlpool to relax in after a long day at the office. Have the meetings come to you or cater an event in our 1,036 sq-ft Aspen Meeting Room.