posted December 26, 2019Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo
Operations leader in training! Great Opportunity for Career Growth in Hospitality!Front Desk Supervisor / Lead
This is a great Guest Service Leadership Opportunity for someone looking to move up in the hospitality industry, as well as gain experience in a hotel opening. The Front Desk Lead / Supervisor ensures that hotel guests receive hospitable and responsive service at check-in, during the stay, and upon departure, ensuring guest satisfaction and loyalty. The Lead or Supervisor schedules, trains and coaches Front Desk Team members in handling financial transactions accurately and in maintenance of required systems and records.
Core responsibilities include:
· Accurate and hospitable handling of guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment, including credit card and cash handling procedures
· Proficient administration of the hotel's electronic reservation system
· Prompt, friendly response to guest requests or concerns with follow-up to ensure satisfaction
· Compliance with hotel safety programs and procedures, including emergency and security systems
· Ensures that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are completed in a timely manner
· Ensures that new team members receive training in appropriate brand standards and in hotel procedures
· Experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards
· Experience in maintaining security of confidential information, including guest registration and credit card information
· Ability to pass certification tests required to meet brand standards
· Experience working with a computer, including data entry
· Ability to work well with others
· Customer Focus, including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
· Listening skills to ensure accurate understanding of guest wishes
· Composure to work effectively under pressure and to address and resolve guest problems or concerns
· Approachability to encourage effective communication with guests and fellow team members
· Prior experience in Hotel front desk positions required, supervisory experience preferred.
Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo is newly renovated and conveniently located on Highway 101, 45 minutes northwest of Los Angeles and 40 minutes south of Santa Barbara. Our hotel in Camarillo, CA offers the best of both worlds, with a comfortable location away from the hustle of Los Angeles, that’s still within easy driving distance of Southern California’s hottest attractions. Visit nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland®, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, the scenic Pacific Coast Highway and Malibu's pristine beaches.
We're the closest hotel near Camarillo Premium Outlets and only 2.2 miles from Camarillo Airport. Hunt for bargains at the outlets or enjoy several championship golf courses within a short drive of our newly renovated hotel. Our central location offers easy access to many local wedding venues for the convenience of wedding guests in Camarillo. Discover the luxurious world of Camarillo Ranch or explore historic Old Town. Our hotel is also near Point Mugu Naval Base and offers the perfect place to stay when visiting military friends and family.
You’ll always get the complete package of amenities at our newly renovated Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo, including the clean and fresh Hampton bed®, free WiFi, and great business and leisure facilities. Everything is backed by our 100% Hampton Guarantee®.