The Audio Visual Tech is to set up, maintain and recover audio visual equipment on a daily basis. To provide efficient, effective and friendly technical support to clients, guests and property staff. To develop and maintain a working knowledge of all equipment and procedures, including flow sheets and quotations. Associate must assist the Audio Visual Manager on the audio visual needs of upcoming events. Must ensure all functions achieve on-time setup and recovery. Must be able to work flexible hours, including early shifts, late shifts, weekends, holidays, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Sets up audio visual equipment, according to BEO specifications.
• Provides effective, efficient technical support to clients.
• Ensures on-time AV setup and recovery for all resort events.
• Assists, and is accessible to, resort staff.
• Walks meeting rooms before guest arrival to ensure correct set-up.
• Communicates well with all departments throughout resort.
• Maintains a neat, clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
• Is active in preventative maintenance around the resort.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Current Driver's License and satisfactory MVR to meet insurability.
• Previous audio visual, live event services, setup experience.
• Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance.
• Must have creative approach when presented with challenges.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including early mornings, evenings and weekends and holidays.
• Pride in presentation and service.
This position pays a standard hourly rate plus service charge/gratuity. Most of our Technicians earn $10.88 - $20.00 hourly.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.