posted February 10, 2020Le Méridien Dania Beach at the Fort Lauderdale Airport
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or stop in to apply!
The all new Le Meridien Dania Beach is now hiring public space attendants to help maintain our new, upscale hotel!
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain all public spaces for guest enjoyment
• Care for pool area and outdoor guest areas
• Clean restrooms, meeting and food services areas as directed by daily checklist.
• Respond to guest's special needs and requests
• Report needed repairs to maintenance
• Responsible for sweeping, waxing, and deep cleaning or flooring/carpets throughout the property
• Clean windows and mirrors in the hotel
• Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the standards of appearance, including wearing a nametag on the right side of the uniform
• Perform other duties as assigned, of which the associate is capable
1 year previous Hotel Housekeeping Experience requested
Paid Time Off
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision
1825 Griffin Road
Dania Beach, FL 33004
245 Room Hotel
The new all-encompassing sanctuary for discovery, Le Méridien Dania Beach at Fort Lauderdale Airport opening December 2019 is conveniently located just minutes from pristine beaches, downtown, waterfront shopping and dining on Las Olas Boulevard, and the cruise port.
The hotel's intriguing aesthetic balances the brand's chic French flare with the destination's maritime spirit and tropical locale. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows in 245 guestrooms and suites frame panoramic views of the South Florida city skylines, while a minimalistic modern design complemented by personalized touches creates a calming and comfortable setting to recharge.
Bringing a blend of international and local influences to the table and bar, Chef Richard Sandoval presents his signature concepts - TORO Latin style Pan-Latin restaurant, and La Biblioteca, a tequila library and lounge.
It all starts within the ideal setting to stimulate the exchange of new ideas and create the framework for innovative experiences. With more than 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including two ballrooms with nine breakout rooms with in inspiring multiple configurations, you'll discover exciting opportunities to expand new ideas, gather, wed and meet.