Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.What will I be doing?
Would you love to be a part of a dynamic team, developing and growing strategic relationships? If so, we believe you would enjoy this role as the Manager, HRC Technology. You will work within Human Resource Consulting "HRC" in support of business goals for our corporate clients. You will report to the Senior Director, HRC, working with members of the Corporate Human Resource team globally as well as partner and build strong meaningful relationships with our internal clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate about our team members and committed to improving the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
More specifically, you will:
- Support the Senior Director, HRC with the People Strategy including business plan, objectives and deliverables, change management and communication implementation and help in managing day-to-day HR and talent strategies and operations within the business.
- Assist in the identification of critical focus areas for analysis, development, and implementation of integrated HR solutions that support the clients’ global business strategy.
- Support business partners regarding organizational structure or job changes using your analytical skills to make recommendations on talent management, succession, turnover reporting, position descriptions, salaries and job changes.
- Build positive relationships with global HR departments such as Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Recruiting, and Employee Relations to promote a high level of service to assigned client group(s).
- Work with legal department and governmental agencies on information requests.
- Conduct research and analysis; compiles reports and actively develops and handle next steps based on report and analysis results.
- Compile and analyzes data into spreadsheets to support projects and initiatives; manages data integrity.
- Develop presentations, organizational charts and communications to deliver clear and effective data to support business initiatives.
What are we looking for?
We believe, the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Deep understanding of the principles and practical application of Human Resources functions in a global corporate environment
- Outstanding critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and conclusions to problems
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills, including the ability to clearly explain complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter
- Absolute Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills and ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed organization and remote team
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working with HRIS systems and tools (e.g. Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Self-starter who take initiative with minimal direction and understand concepts quickly. Ability to recognize the need for involvement of supervisor and other teams and peers
- A great teammate who works well with others
- A collaborative attitude that personifies hospitality and has a real passion for people
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to balance several projects at once
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of experience as an internal HR consultant, HR business partner, or HR generalist
- Demonstrated experience in at least one HR function: Learning and Development; Compensation; Benefits; Recruiting and Staffing; Performance Management
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Five (5) years of experience as an internal HR consultant, HR business partner, or HR generalist
- Two (2) years of Supervisory experience
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!