posted February 14, 2020Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Room Attendant to join our team at our Marriott Residence Inn property in Manhattan Beach, CA.
As a Room Attendant, you’ll be responsible for cleaning and maintaining assigned guestrooms.
Key responsibilities of a Room Attendant include:
• Cleaning assigned guestrooms in accordance with company standards (changing bed linen, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
• Replenishing amenities and supplies in assigned guestrooms
• Stocking and maintaining Housekeeping cart
• Reporting maintenance issues to Supervisor immediately
• Greeting guests in hallways in a pleasant and friendly manner
The minimum qualifications for the Room Attendant position are:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to move perform frequent and repetitive movements, including bending and stooping
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
• Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of the minimum number of rooms assigned
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
• Previous cleaning experience preferred
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning , evening, night, and weekend shifts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
1700 North Sepulveda Blvd.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
176 Room Extended Stay
Conveniently located in a residential area of Manhattan Beach, CA, 4 miles from LAX Airport and 1 mile from Manhattan Beach Pier, our condo/apartment style hotel provides comfortable accommodations for those traveling on vacation or for work for an extended period of time. Experience spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens all the comforts of home and cost saving amenities. Take advantage of our free grocery shopping services so you can focus on work or relaxing. Keep connected with free Wi-Fi access and enjoy your flat-screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include evening RI Mix Nights Monday - Wednesday (Offering beer, wine, beverage and light menu) Featuring popular Southern California Food Trucks on select nights, outdoor BBQ areas and a fire pit, as well as a pool, and a fitness center.