posted February 7, 2020Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to support the Director of Housekeeping and Housekeeping Manager in the daily operation and leadership of our Housekeeping Team at our the Holiday Inn and Suites Anaheim.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
• Checking rooms (check-out and occupied) daily to ensure that the quality standards are being maintained by the Room and House Attendants
• Ensuring that all guest rooms, public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction and revenue
• Reporting all maintenance issues to Ground Control in a timely manner
• Assisting with/expediting special guest requests such as requests for extra towels, blankets and/or pillows
• Working with team members to develop their skills
• Assisting team members in securing all supplies and tools necessary for the completion of their jobs as the need arises
• Assisting team where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests
The ideal Housekeeping Supervisor will possess strong communication skills, a clear understanding of guest service in a hotel environment and demonstrate the ability to supervise others.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum six months housekeeping supervisory experience in a hotel property of similar size and quality; experience in a 4 Star or 4 Diamond property preferred
• Knowledge of Hotel policies applicable to housekeeping, especially those relating to safety and security of guest and Hotel property
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach and move continuously to inspect rooms on all floors of the Hotel
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible
• Ability to read and write basic English in order to complete forms such as a room status report and/or room inspection form
• Ability to provide clear direction, instruction and guidance to team members
• Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Multiple language abilities preferred, fluency in English required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Welcome to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim-North, located just six miles from the Disneyland® Resort. Our all-suite hotel, is less than 20 minutes from John Wayne Airport (SNA) and within 40 minutes of LAX. A Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor®, this Anaheim hotel is the only Embassy Suites with direct shuttle service through ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) to and from the Disneyland®Resort. Service is available one hour before the Disneyland® Resort opens daily and a half hour after the Resort closes. The shuttle is not available from 11am-3:30pm. Shuttle vouchers are sold at the front desk for a nominal fee.
Wake up in the bedroom of a suite and prepare a snack in the living area, where a refrigerator and microwave offer the conveniences of home. Our two-room suites are also furnished with sofa beds, a great option for families. The complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning will jumpstart your day at the Disneyland® Resort or the Anaheim Convention Center. Join us at our nightly Evening Reception*, where snacks and drinks are complimentary.
Host any function at our hotel, including a celebration in our Grand Ballroom for 350 guests. Consult with our planners to tailor your event, from corporate meetings to weddings. Enjoy access to our fitness center, our indoor pool and casual on-site restaurant or take advantage of the 24-hour business center.