posted February 14, 2020Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
1. Plan and manage the procurement, production, preparation and presentation of all food in the hotel in a safe, sanitary, cost effective manner. (30%)
2. Manage the Human Resources within the division. Direct and oversee recruitment and development of employees; hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews, resolve conflict through fair treatment policy, discipline and terminate as appropriate. (10%)
3. Implement and manage all company programs (IHC/Franchise) to ensure compliance with the SOPs and LSOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulation, all federal, state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest. (10%)
4. Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives. (15%)
5. Develop, recommend, implement and manage the department's business/marketing plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives. (10%)
6. Develop and implement menus and back-up (use records, production lists, pars, training, etc...) within corporate guidelines to continually improve revenues and profit margins while maintaining quality. (10%)
7. Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service. (5%)
8. Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects. (5%)
9. Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses. (5%)
1. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.(5%)
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center hotel in Atlanta, Georgia is within one mile of many Fortune 500 companies, such as Cox Enterprises, Inspire Brands, IBM & Zurich. Situated in the heart of this business area, our hotel is also five miles north of Buckhead and ten miles from downtown. This Perimeter Center hotel is convenient to the MARTA train station for easy connection to sights, attractions, and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Guests wlll find comfort in our guest rooms, each complete with an in-room hospitality center with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker. They can begin each day with a cooked-to-order breakfast at The Garden Grille and unwind after meetings nearby at our in-house lounge, Branch Water, for delicious sips and bites.
We also have meetings covered. Our Sales Department team is here to help with planning a corporate meeting or special event, complete with on-site catering. Our 24-hour business center is here for any last minute needs no matter the time.